Mobile




This type of mobile was told by one of the customer service officer at the Nokia store that I could sync N97 to the Mac and all i needed to do was to go online to the ovi store to download a plug-in. When I got back with the phone, I realised that N97 is one of the few models that does not have a isync plug-in! I cannot believe this because the N97 does not come cheap and I am now going to have to manually transfer all my contacts from my macbook to the new phone????? This is unreal! i am so going to call my Nokia to complain about this matter~!!! I would have hesitated if I knew N97 was not able to sync to my mac!!! ..
We have all brands of Mobile Phones/plasma tv/ DvD/laptops/Pioneer
AVIC/for sell at cheap and affordable prices. We will want to use this medium to inform all that we are registered company and doing business with us will bring you joy and happiness.
We have all brands of Mobile Phones/plasma tv/ DvD/laptops/Pioneer
AVIC/for sell at cheap and affordable prices. We will want to use this medium to inform all that we are registered company and doing business with us will bring you joy and happiness.
They appear to be a very good company and I am thinking that if I cannot get a solution from MacTomster I would go ahead and spring for their commercial plugin. The only thing that worries me is that it is guaranteeing support for Isync 2.3 - what happens thereafter is a big question. They commit to support for 1 year but i have no experience on how long it would take them to get an updated driver out INCASE the next version of isync threw everything out of sync again. Still there is a possiblity that the next version of Isync might actually support the phones we have - so its really a guessing game. BUT at 15 or 16 euros - its acceptable risk.